Saturday 2 June 2007

Dona Nobis Pacem 2007

As we all know, its Dona Nobis Pacem soon. Its were we are trying to bring peace to the world. We get a peace globe, put a picture or a drawing in the space or a couple of words about peace in the space. So while my human was asleep, I sneakily made my own!


To get a peace globe, Go to http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com

This time - Us dogs would like to get a bit of fame and glory! So if you have a dog like me, put it on! You don't have to tho! -wags tail- But it would be good if you did.

SPREAD THE WORD OF THE DOGS!

11 comments:

Annelisa said...

Oh wow! You Done that while your owner was asleep? I'm impressed.

SparkyDog said...

-Wags tail- Glad you like it!

Forest Dogs said...

Jazz- hey, how come you get to have your own blog, Sparkey?! Why haven't I got one?

Like it though! :-)

Mimi Lenox said...

You sure are a smart cookie.
I'm impressed.
WOW.

TopChamp said...

Cleverest dog I've ever met!!

Annelisa said...

Happy Peaceglobe day!

SparkyDog said...

-Sits down- Hi everyone!

Yeps, I am one smart dog Mimi... But what's a cookie? Sounds nice! -Drools-

Im sure you'll get you own blog soon Jazz! But how long until that happens?

And thanks TopChamp for saying im clever.

Travis Cody said...

I'm cruising by from Mimi's. Happy Peace Globe Day.

Peace to you!

Lizzy said...

Hi Sparky! I'm also Sparky. Aren't our names awesome?

Sparky

Mimi Lenox said...

Ruff! Ruff~

Just visiting peace globe bloggers tonight.
We will have another BlogBlast For Peace November 7, 2007. You are cordially invited to fly your peace globe and write a Dona Nobis Pacem post that day. Thank you for participating in the past. It will be a fantastic day in the blogosphere! Click here for the scoop and please spread the groovy peace vibe.
How To Get Your Peace Globe November 2007

Peace,
Mimi

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Purrs for peace

Abby